University National Championships
March 17, 2024
The Powerlifting America Classic (Raw) Open National Championships will be held at The Reno Ballroom in Downtown Reno, Nevada.
Reno-Tahoe International Airport (RNO) is just 5.1 miles (12 minutes) away from the venue and hotel accommodations.
The Silver Legacy and Circus Circus at THE ROW has special group rates ranging between $39 + tax & fees to $109 + taxes & fees available throughout the event weekend.
- Students who are currently officially registered and proceeding toward a degree or diploma at an accredited Institution.
- Students must be at least 17 and no older than 25 years of age on December 31st of the year of the event.
- All Athletes must be current Powerlifting America members by March 3rd, 2024.
- Membership cards can be purchased here: Join Us
- NO qualifying total is required!
All support suits, shirts, wraps, belts, singlets, and knee sleeves must be on the IPF Approved List.
IPF Approved List
Medals will be given to 1st – 5th place by total and weight class for all divisions.
Best Lifter Awards will be awarded to the top male and female lifters in both the Raw and Equipped categories at the conclusion of the event.
Team Awards will be awarded to the top 3 teams in the Raw and Equipped categories for both male and female teams.
All registered lifters are subject to drug testing before or after the competition from USADA.
The Official Qualifier for:
- FISU Powerlifting World Championships – Tartu, Estonia
- 2024 World Classic & Equipped Sub-Junior & Junior Powerlifting Championship – Valletta, Malta
- 21st Annual NAPF North American Powerlifting Championships – Scottsdale, AZ, USA
Tentative Schedule of Events:
Early Bird Entry Deadline: Sunday, December 3, 2023, 11:59 pm ET ($145)
Regular Entry Deadline: Sunday, January 21, 2024, 11:59 pm ET ($165)
Late Entry Deadline: Wednesday, February 14, 2024, 11:59 pm ET ($185)
Weight Class Change Deadline: Sunday, March 3, 2024, 11:59 pm ET